Thursday, April 30, 2009

i don't think that I'll close my eyes, 'cause lately i'm not dreamng, so what's the point in sleeping?

It's been longer than I intended since the last update so for that I apologize. The last few days were kinda tough so it's probably better than I didn't post--all you would've gotten was me grumbling about midterms, lav mics failing, sleepless nights and yet another cold (at least I haven't lost my voice this time). I've come to realize how annoying the quarter system really is (I took my first midterm the day my best friend went home for the summer)

But let's try not to focus on the bad. Some random happenings from the past week or so:
- The Red Sox won 11 games in a row, including a sweep of the Yankees. Bragged about it to Mr. Kenney through Jay, so the Tigers promptly lost two out of three games to the evil empire. Sadly, I can't see them going very far this year considering their bullpen. At least my tiger is doing well at the plate so far.
- I bought a bike lock. Now all I need is a bike. (Norris used bike sale = worthless) 
- Grey's was back last week and really good. Brothers, not so much. 
- I'll be able to work at the admissions office a couple days a week over the summer when I'm not at House. Yay for spending monies (or you know, rent and food).
-Smashed on Sunday night and did alright. Smashed today and did better (probably because it was unranked).
-Swine flu is apparently everywhere. Kinda scary.
- Tuesday I interviewed Rhiannon Hansen from the Legally Blonde National Tour. She was awesome and talking with her made me even more excited for the tour. I'll be going to the press night for NBN, which means I get to see the show twice in a five day period =)
-Tomorrow I'm going to interview some Jersey Boys after their workshop and performance at Highland Park High. And in the evening there'll be Jolly Holiday with Mary (and another review). I get to see Alex for the first time since Wicked closed (been missing it a lot lately) so that will be fun.
-9 to 5 opens tomorrow (or rather tonight I guess) and got a record breaking number of Drama Desk awards this week. Still plotting ways to get to NYC to see that and Next to Normal. Not getting very far. 

Music: Hammers and Strings (A Lullaby) - Jack's Mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment