Monday, May 11, 2009

let's go to sleep with clearer heads and hearts too big to fit our beds

Not too much as happened but...
Thursday
-Went to Plex for breakfast after picking up new wildcard. They had lids for the take-out cups, which probably made me way more happy than it should have.
-Class, work and volunteering all went by quickly. It was a really nice day which made walking up to the theatre enjoyable.
-Grey's Anatomy was awesome. I'm getting really excited for the finale. Way behind on everything else besides The Office. Will wake up early tomorrow to watch the Brothers & Sisters finale (I'm the only person dorky enough to wake up early to watch a t.v. show)
Friday
-No Italian! And we got a good grade on our video project. 
-Occupied free hour with a Kellogg study, so I don't feel as bad about having to pay to replace the wildcard.
-Work all afternoon. 
-Hinman was overrun by high schoolers about 10 minutes before it closed. Kinda entertaining.
-Read some stats, uploaded some pictures and watched Legally Blonde The Musical
Saturday
-Finally saw The Overwhelming at Next. I was well, overwhelmed, but in a good way. The show has been extended until May 30th so everyone should go see it if they have the chance. 
-Another quiet night. Worked on a story for NBN and then watched Legally Blonde (the movie this time). "Do you think she woke up one morning and said: I think I'll go to law school today."
-I go to sleep earlier on the weekends then I do during the week. Something feels wrong about that. 
Sunday
-Mommy's day. I forgot to send a card earlier in the week so Jr. picked one up for me yesterday to make sure mom would have it on time. Called both her and the grandparents. 
-Krisington entertained me with FMLs while I waited for the bus. I miss her.
-Took the Shop n' Ride to Target and bought a bike (mine is slightly different but I'm too lazy to downstairs and take an actual picture.) 
-Rode back to CRC.
-NBN Entertainment meeting. Three more stories coming up in the next week or so. 
-Won a beach chair at the AMC after reenacting The Wizard of Oz (with some help from Cassi =D)
-Decent showing at Smash Team including a match win. 

Music: "Turn to Stone" - Ingrid Michaelson 

And a quick poll: yay or nay to the new font? Back to trebuchet or try another?

1 comment: